I have an older sister who has a 2 years old baby. She is an ordinary officer in a small-medium size company. But she was good at studying when she is high school student and she is really diligent. She want to quit her job, and make a business becoming f

나의 재물운? 연애운은?

AI가 봐주는 내 사주팔자 - 운세박사

https://aifortunedoctor.com/

I have an older sister who has a 2 years old baby. She is an ordinary …

M 영리치 0 828 2023.02.03 23:31

I have an older sister who has a 2 years old baby. She is an ordinary officer in a small-medium size company. But she was good at studying when she is high school student and she is really diligent. She want to quit her job, and make a business becoming freelancer. She worked at accountant department in the company, but I think she has no skills, and entrepreneurial spirit. She want to make a Youtube channel to make money. But I thinks making Youtube channel is red ocean. Do you have any idea to make her rich? She has a baby, so she make a lot of money. Do you consult to her? She should be a rich woman.

나는 2살짜리 아기를 가진 언니가 있다. 그녀는 중소기업의 평범한 직원이다. 하지만 그녀는 고등학생 때 공부를 잘했고 정말 부지런했습니다. 그녀는 직장을 그만두고 프리랜서가 되는 사업을 하고 싶어 한다. 그녀는 회사의 회계 부서에서 일했지만, 나는 그녀가 기술이 없고, 기업가 정신이 없다고 생각한다. 그녀는 돈을 벌기 위해 유튜브 채널을 만들고 싶어 한다. 하지만 유튜브 채널을 만드는 것은 레드오션이라고 생각한다. 당신은 그녀를 부자로 만들 생각이 있나요? 그녀는 아기가 있어서 돈을 많이 번다. 당신은 그녀와 상의하나요? 그녀는 부유한 여자여야 한다.

Here are a few suggestions that might help your sister become successful as a freelancer:

1. Identify her strengths and find a niche that she can focus on: She might want to consider using her skills from her previous job as a starting point. For example, if she worked in accounting, she might want to consider offering accounting-related services such as bookkeeping or tax preparation.

2. Build a network: Networking is a great way to build relationships and find new opportunities. She can attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with others in her field through online platforms such as LinkedIn.

3. Market herself effectively: Creating a professional online presence is important for any freelancer. She can build a website or create profiles on platforms such as Upwork or Fiverr to showcase her skills and services.

4. Learn new skills: As a freelancer, it's important to constantly improve and stay up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies in her field.

5. Offer high-quality services: Providing excellent services is crucial for building a successful freelance business. She should focus on delivering high-quality work that exceeds her clients' expectations.

As for starting a YouTube channel, while the competition in the market can be intense, it's not impossible to succeed. However, she should have a clear understanding of her target audience and the type of content she wants to create. She should also be able to produce consistent, high-quality content that engages her audience.

다음은 여러분의 여동생이 프리랜서로 성공하는 데 도움이 될 수 있는 몇 가지 제안입니다:

그녀의 장점을 파악하고 그녀가 집중할 수 있는 틈새시장을 찾으세요: 그녀는 전 직장의 기술을 출발점으로 사용하는 것을 고려하고 싶을 수도 있습니다. 예를 들어, 그녀가 회계에서 일했다면, 그녀는 부기나 세금 준비와 같은 회계 관련 용역을 제공하는 것을 고려하고 싶을 것이다.

네트워크 구축: 네트워킹은 관계를 구축하고 새로운 기회를 찾을 수 있는 좋은 방법입니다. 그녀는 업계 행사에 참석하고, 전문 단체에 가입하고, 링크드인과 같은 온라인 플랫폼을 통해 자신의 분야의 다른 사람들과 연결할 수 있다.

효과적인 마케팅: 전문적인 온라인 존재감을 만드는 것은 모든 프리랜서에게 중요합니다. 그녀는 업워크나 피버와 같은 플랫폼에서 웹사이트를 만들거나 프로필을 만들어 자신의 기술과 서비스를 보여줄 수 있다.

새로운 기술 배우기: 프리랜서로서 자신의 분야에서 최신 도구와 기술을 지속적으로 개선하고 최신 상태를 유지하는 것이 중요합니다.

고품질 서비스 제공: 우수한 서비스를 제공하는 것은 성공적인 프리랜서 사업을 구축하는 데 매우 중요합니다. 그녀는 고객의 기대를 뛰어넘는 수준 높은 작품을 전달하는 데 집중해야 한다.

유튜브 채널을 시작하는 것에 대해서는, 시장에서의 경쟁이 치열할 수 있지만, 성공하는 것이 불가능한 것은 아니다. 그러나, 그녀는 그녀의 목표 청중과 그녀가 만들고자 하는 콘텐츠의 종류에 대해 명확하게 이해해야 한다. 그녀는 또한 청중을 사로잡는 일관되고 고품질의 콘텐츠를 제작할 수 있어야 한다.

Comments

나의 재물운? 연애운은?

AI가 봐주는 내 사주팔자 - 운세박사

https://aifortunedoctor.com/

Category
Magazine
훈남/훈녀

상점
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand