Flutter run 시 생성되는 디버그 버전 앱과 일반 버전 앱은 무엇이 다른가

나의 재물운? 연애운은?

AI가 봐주는 내 사주팔자 - 운세박사

https://aifortunedoctor.com/

Flutter run 시 생성되는 디버그 버전 앱과 일반 버전 앱은 무엇이 다른가

영리치 0 819 2023.02.23 11:33

I input terminal code "flutter run", and I got 2 app on my Android device. 1 is normal app, and 1 is debug app. What is difference between 2 ?

When you run a Flutter application on an Android device using the "flutter run" command, two different versions of the app are installed: the release version and the debug version.

The release version of the app is the one that you would publish to the Google Play Store or distribute to users. It is optimized for performance and has no debugging information included. The release version of the app is typically smaller in size than the debug version because it does not include the additional debugging information.

On the other hand, the debug version of the app is the version that you use during development. It includes additional debugging information such as logging and error messages, which can help you to identify and fix issues with your app. The debug version of the app is typically larger in size than the release version because of the additional debugging information included.

In summary, the main difference between the release and debug versions of a Flutter app is that the release version is optimized for performance and does not include debugging information, while the debug version includes additional debugging information to help you identify and fix issues during development.

Ok. I understand it. But, on debug mode, the app doesn't work well when I unplug c to c plug from Android smartphone and my macbook.

If your Flutter app is not working well when you unplug the USB cable that connects your Android smartphone to your MacBook, it may be because the app is running in debug mode and depends on a continuous connection to your computer for debugging.

When you run your app in debug mode, your Android device is connected to your computer through USB, and the Flutter tools use this connection to communicate with the device and display debugging information in the console. If you unplug the USB cable, this connection is lost, and the app may not work properly.

To run your app without the USB cable, you need to run it in release mode instead of debug mode. You can do this by running the following command:

flutter run --release

This will build and run the release version of your app, which does not depend on a USB connection for debugging. However, note that you won't see any debugging information in the console when running in release mode.

Alternatively, you can use a tool like Android Studio or Visual Studio Code to build and run your app wirelessly over Wi-Fi, which will allow you to run your app without the USB cable while still being able to see debugging information. To do this, you need to follow the instructions for setting up a wireless connection between your Android device and your computer in the respective IDEs.

Comments

나의 재물운? 연애운은?

AI가 봐주는 내 사주팔자 - 운세박사

https://aifortunedoctor.com/

Category
실시간 인기글
난 아버지처럼 되지 않을래요
영리치
등록된 글이 없습니다.
Magazine
훈남/훈녀

상점